What is PFEP?
A Plan For Every Part (PFEP) is a material flow plan that includes specific data on every part number coming from suppliers and every finished-good SKU.
Students will learn how to create a well-designed and maintained PFEP system to significantly reduce material shortage
CCO PFEP Course
We’ll collect the data needed for a PFEP plan by asking you the following questions about your company:
- Where does the part come from?
- How is it delivered?
- When is it delivered?
- How often is it delivered?
- How is it to be stored and packaged?
- What is the point-of-use?
- When do you need to replenish it?